tried a few times gambar byk yg jadik..but post a few only ye.....
Tuesday, 25 October 2011
Makanan laut yg tak pernah ku tengok di Bali Restaurant...the price is also out of this world but delicious....yum..yum...
Ni plak kat Rawsha Restaurant..Satun...kawan lama Blue Archipelago....Makanan dia sedap dan berpatutan..daging masak blackpepper yg menarik...
Sunday, 23 October 2011
Learn How To Make Your Portrait Pop, Using Lightroom 3.0 |
There several softwares that can help photographers to edit their photos. At times, photographers are confuse and doesn't know which software that suit them most. To me, most of the time I work with Lightroom. Of course there are also a lot of Photoshop users out there, however the Lightroom are offering users in a more user friendly and straight forward method.
Today, I would like to share with members here how to use Lightroom to make your photo pop. Before I start there are several things that photographers need to take note:
1. Always shot in RAW, because RAW files are able to give photographers more flexibility in photo editting.
2. Don't expect Lightroom to create wonders. Keep in mind that good photos always come from the moment that you click the trigger. Photo editting softwares only help to enhance your photos but not to save your photos. Always do it right in the first place.
3. The parameters that I'm going to share is based on my personal preference and also the condition of the photo. It varies from photographer preference and also condition of the photos.
Ok... Here we go...
1. Go to FILE -> IMPORT PHOTOS
2. Click the CYCLES BETWEEN BEFORE AND AFTER VIEWS. This help user to view the before and after effect during photo editing.
3. Click DEVELOP and choose FILL LIGHT = +50. The function of fill light is to bring up the brightness hidden in the shadow.
4. Choose BRIGHTNESS = +80. This is to bring up the overall brightness of the photo.
5. Choose CLARITY = +40, VIBRANCE = +10, SATURATION = +5. Clarity is one of the way to sharpen the image, while vibrance and saturation is to bring up the colors.
6. Choose LUMINANCE = +50. If you zoom in your photo in detail, you'll see noise. By increasing the luminance, you can reduce the noise in your photo.
7. The next part is to smoothen her face. There's this brush on top of the NEW logo, click on it. Choose CLARITY -100 under CUSTOM mode. Then you select all the areas that you want to smoothen. Once complete just click DONE.
8. The next part is to sharpen her eyes. Select BRIGHTNESS = 30, CONTRAST = 20, CLARITY = 20. Once complete just click DONE.
9. The final part is to clean up those blemishes. Click on the round shape icon, choose HEAL and select all the areas that you wanted to touch up.
Here's the final result!
Last edited by AhXiong; 11-10-2011 at 04:53 PM. CREDIT TO AH SIONG FROM PHOTOMALAYSIA :)